- Coporate Office, High way, Mehsana - 384002
- 1800-233-6822 (MON - SAT: 10:30 - 18:00)(Except 2nd and 4th Sat)
1. Service charges mentioned below are exclusive of applicable GST i.e. 18.00% (at present ) of service charges will be levied over and above prescribed service charges.
2. Service tax ( as applicable from time to time ) is to be recovered from customer along with service charges, no separate debit entry for service tax in customer account.
3. The service charges will not be applicable to our existing and retired Staff members.
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Applicable service charges|
|1||Savings Bank Account|
|a||Minimum Balance||Rs. 5000/- (Except BSBDA)|
|b||Issue of Duplicate Pass book*||
|c||ATM Card maintenance Charges*||Rs 50/- per year + Service Tax|
|d||Duplicate ATM Card||In case of loss of ATM Card Rs.150/-+ service tax for duplicate card.|
|e||Cheque Book Charges||
|f||Stop payment charges||Rs 100/- + service tax per stop payment instruction|
|g||Bouncing of cheque / ECS (issued by our customer)||Rs. 150/- + service tax per instrument/ cheque/ ECS.|
|h||SMS Charges||Rs 10/- + Service Tax per quarter.|
|i||Account Service Charges||1) No Charges for operative accounts.
2) Dormant / In-operative accounts; Rs 50/-+ service tax per half year.
|j||Account closure||1) No charges for account without cheque book
2) Rs. 100/- + service tax if closed within one year with cheque book.
3) No charges if closed after one year with cheque book.
|Note: For SB account holder who maintain avg. balance of Rs 50,000/- or more charges of issue of duplicate Passbook, SMS Charges and ATM Card maintenance charges are not levied.|
|a||Minimum Balance||Rs. 10,000/-|
|b||Charges for not maintaining minimum Balance.||Rs 150/- + Service Tax per half year.|
|c||Issue of Duplicate Statement of account||To be provided on demand/request after recovery of charges as under;
1) Last one month statement of account free of cost.
2) Rs 10/- + service tax per month from 2nd time onward
|d||Business Debit Card( ATM) maintenance Charges||Rs 50/- per year + Service Tax|
|e||Net Banking Charges||Free of cost.|
|f||SMS charges||Rs 20/- + Service Tax per quarter.|
|g||Cheque Book Charges||1) First cheque books of 45 leaves Free of cost at the time of opening of account.
2) Additional cheque book Rs 3/- per leaves + service tax.
|h||Stop payment charges||Rs 100/- + service tax per stop payment instruction|
|i||Bouncing of cheque / ECS (issued by our customer)||Rs.150/- + service tax per instrument/ cheque/ ECS.|
|j||Account closure||(1) Rs. 200/-+ service tax if closed within one year with cheque book.
(2) No charges if closed after one year with cheque book.
|k||Half yearly Service Charge||1) No Charges for operative accounts.
2) Dormant / In-operative accounts; Rs 100/- + service tax per half year.
Note: For CR account holder who maintain avg. balance of Rs 1,00,000/- or more charges for not maintaining minimum balance, issue of duplicate statement of account, SMS Charges and Business Debit ATM Card maintenance charges are not levied.
Note: For CR account holder who maintain avg. balance of Rs 2,00,000/- or more charges for not maintaining minimum balance, issue of duplicate statement of account, SMS Charges, Cheque Book Charges and Business Debit ATM Card maintenance charges are not levied.
|3||Term (Fixed ) Deposits Account|
|a||Issuance of duplicate Fixed Deposit Receipt||Rs 100/- + service tax per FDRs. Stamp charges for Indemnity shall be on actual basis as applicable to State Stamp Act.|
|B||LOAN & ADVNCES|
|a||All type of working capital facilities (FB+NFB) such as Cash Credit/Overdraft/ BP/BD/LC/BG (Except FDOD & Real Esate Finance)||Fresh Limits:
1) No charges for limit up to Rs 25.00 lakhs
2) 0.05% + service tax for limit above Rs 25.00 lakh to Rs 1.00 crs
3) 0.10% + service tax for limit above Rs 1.00 crs & up to Rs 5.00 crs
4) 0.15% + service tax for limit above Rs 5.00 crs & up to Rs 10.00 crs
5) 0.25% + service tax for limit above Rs 10.00 crs (Maximum 5.00 lakhs)
Review/Renewal of Limits:
50% of the above charges at the time of review of credit facilities with maximum of Rs 2.50 lakhs.
|b||All types of Demand Loan AND Term Loans, , except as mentioned under 'c' to 'g' of this chart.||One time processing fee @ 0.25% + service tax of the loan limit (Maximum 5.00 lakhs).|
|c||Vehicle loan including personal car loan (for personal use only)||1) Rs.250/- + service tax for 2 Wheeler.
2) Rs.500/- + service tax for 3 Wheeler.
3) Rs. 1000/- + service tax for -4- Wheeler
Other than above vehicles, including any public vehicle , one time processing fee to be recovered as stated under DL/TL @ 0.25%
|d||Housing Loan||1) For Limit up to Rs 35.00 lakhs, no processing charges.
2) Above Rs 35.00 lakhs @ 0.10% + service tax of the total hosing loan loan limit
3) Housing top-up @ 0.10% + service tax of the limit sanctioned.
|e||Advances against Shares and securities & Lease Rent Discounting||One time processing fee @ 0.25% + service tax of the loan limit.|
|f||Loan & Overdraft against our FDRs , Gold Loan, Loan against NSC/LIC)||No processing charges to be levied.|
|g||Real Estate Project finance (working capital & TL both).||FOR TERM LOAN
One time processing fee @
1) 0.25% + service tax of the loan limit up to 5.00 crs
2) 0.05% + service tax for limit above Rs 5.00 crs with Maximum of Rs 5.00 lakhs.
For Working capital limit
for fresh as well as review processing fee @
1) 0.25% + service tax of the loan limit up to 5.00 crs
2) 0.05% + service tax for limit above Rs 5.00 crs with Maximum of Rs 5.00 lakhs
|a||Applicable to all type of credit facility/ies i.e. Loan and working capital||1) No documentation charges for our documents.
2) Actual TCR charges, Advocate fee, Registration fee, Valuation charges etc. to be recovered on actual expenses basis.
|3||Cheque book charges, Cheque bouncing charges, stop payment instructions, Duplicate statement of account etc. on loan and advances accounts||Charges to be recovered as stated under Current Account- service charges of this chart.|
|Processing Fee: (Fresh/Review)
In line with as mentioned at B.1(a) Processing charges .
|BG issuance charges:|
Rs 100/- + service tax per BG issued
1) BG issued by our Bank: @ 1.80% of the BG amount + service tax.
2) BG issued through other Bank tie up: @2.20% of BG amount + service tax.
3) Commission to be recovered for the full period of BG including claim period if any mentioned in BG.
4) In case 100% cash margin in the form of FDRs, commission @1/4th of actual commission + service tax to be recovered.
5) For recovery of commission, BG amount to be rounded off to nearest thousands and a part of thousand shall be treated as thousand. Say 121250/- means 1.22 lakhs for the purpose of commission.
6) Commission to be recovered on quarterly basis and even a day will be treated as a full quarter for calculation of commission. Say 1 year & 10 days means -5- quarters.
Cancellation of BG:
If any BG canceled before the expiry date, refund of commission @50% of the actual commission recovered for the remaining period, LESS of one quarter. No refund of GST tax levied earlier. Branches to calculate numbers of quarters for remaining period of BG and reduce one quarter for calculation of refund amount.
Ex.: A BG of Rs 1.00 lakhs issued on 01.05.2019 for 3 years (including claim period) and now party request to cancel the same on 31.08.21, refund of the BG commission shall be as under:
a) Commission for BG of Rs 1.00 lakh for quarters June-19 to June 22 i.e. 13 quarters @1.80% p.a. is Rs 5850/-
b) Cancelled on 31.08.21 means during Sept-21 quarter. Remaining period of BG is from 01.10.2021 to 30.04.22 i.e. Dec-21, March-22 & June-22 i.e. -3-quarter less -1- quarter =2 quarters @ 0.90% for Rs 1.00 lakh. Refund amount would be Rs 450/-
Extension of Period of BG:
It is to be treated as a issuance of fresh BG and all usual charges for fresh BG is applicable here.
|5||Letter of credit (Inland OR Domestic)|
|Processing Fee: (Fresh/Review)
In line with as mentioned at B.1(a) Processing charges.
|LC Transmission charges: Rs 500/- + service tax|
1. Issuance of the LC by us
@ 1.80% of the LC amount + service tax + Rs 500/- SFMF charges
2. Issuance through other bank tie up:
@2.20% of the LC amount + service tax Rs 500/- SFMF charges.
In case 100% cash margin in the form of FDRs, commission @1/4th of actual commission to be recovered.
Commission to be recovered for the full period of LC including days of grace and up to last negotiation date.
For recovery of commission, LC amount to be rounded off to nearest thousands and a part of thousand shall be treated as thousand. Say 121250/- means 1.22 lakhs for the purpose of commission.
Commission to be recovered on quarterly basis and even a day will be treated as a full quarter for calculation of commission. Say 1 year & 10 days means -5- quarters.
Cancellation of LC:
Any cancellation of LC with the consent of all concern parties, before expiry date :
a) Issued by us: A refund of commission will be at 50% of our usual commission. No refund of GST levied earlier.
b) Issued through through other bank tie up :
Refund will be as per the practice of the LC issuing bank. Our service charges flat Rs. 250/- + service tax to be recovered from such refund amount.
Amendment in LC:
Any amendment of any kind and nature after transmission of LC, will attract amendment charges flat of Rs 1000/- + service tax per amendment.
In case of LC issued through other bank- their actual amendment charges plus Rs 250/- + Service Tax for our service charges.
|6||Solvency Certificate charges||1. Rs 250/- + service tax for solvency certificate value up to Rs 1.0 lakhs.
2. Rs 500/- + service tax for solvency certificate value above Rs 1.0 lakhs and up to Rs 2.0 lakhs.
3. Rs 1000/- + service tax for solvency certificate value above Rs 2.00 lakhs and up to Rs 6.0 lakhs.
4. For solvency certificate value above Rs 6.0 lakhs @ Rs 150/- + service tax per lakh with Maximum of Rs 20,000/-.
Note: The charges are for per solvency certificate.
|7||Bank Certificate Charges||Rs 2500/- + service Tax per certificate
Bank certificate will be issued to our Borrowers who are maintaining their Savings and Fixed deposit account with our bank.
|8||Restructuring of Credit facilities||0.10% + Service Tax of the total limit after restructuring|
|a||The charges to be recovered for post/ periodical inspection of securities (primary and collateral)||For Limit;
1. up to Rs 50.00 lakhs : Nil
2. Above Rs.50.00Lakhs to Rs.200 lakhs-Rs.250/- + service tax.
3. Above Rs.200 lakhs to Rs. 500 lakhs - Rs.500/-+ service tax
4. Above Rs. 500 lakhs to Rs 1000 lakhs- Rs 1000/-+ service tax
5. Above Rs 1000 lakhs - Rs 1500/- + service tax.
a) The above charges are per inspection per borrower.
b) Where the inspection is to be carried out at two different location outside the city within which branch is located, if borrower has not arranged for vehicle then actual conveyance charges paid to be recovered over and above stipulated charges.
c) If the assets charged to the bank is/are outside the city/state actual expenses incurred by the inspecting officer shall be recovered over and above stipulated charges.
d) Branches to carry out post/periodical inspection as per Bank's guidelines.
e) In case of priority sector lending limit up to Rs 25000/- no inspection charges etc. to be charged.
|10||Other Service Charges|
|a||Issuing of NOC for ceding pari-pasu charge, exclusive charge, 2nd charge etc. Except in case of consortium lending||
a) No charges for limit up to Rs 100 lakhs.
b) Rs. 1000/- + service tax for limit above Rs. 100.00 lakhs & up to Rs 500.00 lakhs.
c) Rs. 1500/- + service tax for limit above Rs. 500.00 lakhs to Rs 1000 lakhs.
d) Rs. 2500/- + service tax for limit above Rs. 1000.00 lakhs to Rs 1500 lakhs
e) Rs 5000/- + service tax for limit above Rs 1500 lakhs
|b||For opening and maintenance of ESCROW/RERA account||Rs 2500/- + service tax per year to be recovered at the time of review of the facility or at the end of the financial year i.e. 31st of March every year.|
|c||Modification/Change in terms and conditions||
Any type of modification as listed below, Flat charges of Rs 1000/-+ service tax to be recovered, per modification
a) Substitution of Collateral security,
b) Substitution of guarantor/s,
c) Release of Personal Guarantee/ Collateral Security,
d) Change in items of machinery, quotations Interchangeability of limits,
e) Ceding of charges on Assets charged to bank,
f) Change in constitution.
|d||Lead Bank charges||0.25% + service tax of the limit (FB+NFB) sanctioned under consortium. The charges to be recovered every year.|
|e||Pre-Payment of loan and advances charges||
No prepayment charges for Loan under Floating rate of interest.
Our rate of interest on loan and advances is Fixed Rate of Interest for all lending products. Hence, per-payment charges to be recovered as under;
a) If it is from borrower's own sources - no prepayment penalty.
b) In case of takeover by other bank, NBFC or from the balance held with other bank following prepayment penalty to be recovered.
1. Prepaid within -3- years from the date of disbursement @ 2% p.a. Of outstanding amount or Rs 5000/-+ service tax whichever is higher.
2. Prepaid after -3- years and up to -7- years from the date of disbursement Rs. 5000/- + service tax fixed to be levied/recovered.
3. Prepaid after -7 -years from the date of disbursement- No prepayment penalty.
|f||Penal interest/additional interest for non-submission of stock statement, overdue in CC/OD account and overdue EMIs||
1) 2% p.a. additional rate of interest to be charges on Adhoc/Excess allowed to existing burrowers.
2) In case of loan and advances remained overdue, penal interest @ 2% p.a. For the overdue period to be charged.
3) Non-submission or delayed submission of stock statement/book debt statement etc. penal interest @ 2% p.a.
4) Non-compliance of any of the terms and conditions of the sanction- penal interest @ 2% p.a.
In case of priority sector lending limit up to Rs 25000/- no penal interest to be charged.
|[A] Through Own Bank||
|[B] Through other bank||Actual other bank charged + 0.50 paisa per Rs. 1000.00 + GST|
|[C] Issue of duplicate DD/Pay order
(in lieu of instrument)
|Rs. 100.00 (+) cost of Stamp paper for indemnity bond|
|[D] Cancellation/Revalidation of DD/ Pay Order||Rs.50.00 per instrument.|
|Inward Bill Collection - IBC||Rs. 1.00 Per Rs. 1000.00 subject to minimum commission of Rs. 30.00 + Postage + Other bank charges + GST.|
|Outward Bill Collection - OBC||Rs. 1.00 per Rs. 1000.00 subject to minimum commission of Rs. 30.00 + Postage + Other bank charges + GST.|
|Postage Charges||Ordinary as actual Regd./Courier Rs. 30.00|
|[A] RTGS [Inward]||FREE|
|[B] RTGS [Outward]||FREE|
|[A] NEFT [Inward]||FREE|
|[B] NEFT [Outward]||FREE|
|Loss of Token||Rs.30.00 per lost + GST.|
|Signature Verification/Attestation||Rs. 100.00 per signature + GST.|
|No Dues Certificate||FREE|
|Addition of Name||FREE|
|Cash Handling Charges [Only CA/CC A/C.]||Rs. 50.00 Per lacs Per Day|
|Stationery [Folio] Charges||CA/SB A/c. per year Rs 100.00|
|ABB (Other Branch) Transaction|